Streetwear Account Coordinator
Ghost is the marketplace that connects leading retail brands with surplus to distribution partners. Ghost combines real-time data with intelligent solutions to help brands distribute their surplus inventory across online and brick & mortar channels. By providing transparency, accuracy and scalability, the Ghost platform serves as the backbone for retailers to diversify and optimize their inventory lifecycle.
We're in search of a dedicated and meticulous Streetwear Account Coordinator to join our team in expanding our Streetwear department. If you possess a deep understanding of fashion, a strong penchant for organization, and the patience to excel at managing spreadsheets, we encourage you to get in touch with us! In this role, you'll have the opportunity to establish valuable connections within the industry and further develop your sales skills, putting you at the forefront of our department's growth.
About the Role
- Analyze style codes and conduct data assessments to determine their suitability for presentation to buyers.
- Gather images for product listings and organize offer sheets for buyers and maintain buyer-specific records.
- Develop templates to streamline the buying process for clients.
- Enter deal information into HubSpot, including buyer details, seller information, shipment dates, terms of the deal, pricing, cost of goods, take rate, and approval information.
- Keep track of important contacts and research requirements to support the streetwear team’s workflow.
- Maintain a dashboard of offers and deals, ensuring a smooth progression through the logistics process
- Facilitate the invoicing process through HubSpot, ensuring that all invoices are appropriately created and tracked.
- Experience in the retail industry or with retail businesses is required
- Proficiency in both Excel and Google Sheets and a visionary with a knack for the big picture.
- Passionate about crafting compelling presentations and weaving narratives Keen attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for high-demand products and market trends In-depth understanding of consumer preferences.
- Familiarity with the expectations of wholesalers regarding pricing and volume.
- Aspiring to play a pivotal role in establishing streetwear as a primary focus, potentially as an Operations Manager or Brand Manager.
What you will love:
- We believe if we aren’t first, we’re last! We need to be the best at what we do. We must set the highest standards in our winner-take-all market. We fight for every dollar and never settle. We are all owners, hustlers, and streetfighters - working together to achieve a unified goal.
- Anything we can do tomorrow, we can do today. We drive a culture of high velocity, leaving no room for analysis paralysis. We promote efficiency and progress in every step we take. If it will help the business, just do it. It’s better to get a speeding ticket than a parking ticket.
- We are a customer-obsessed company and believe in making it magical: Our members are at the center of our universe. We continuously strive to create experiences that are 10x better at every touchpoint. We anticipate their needs and go above and beyond, delivering experiences that surpass expectations.
- We believe in working as a team to provide solutions, not problems. We are committed to reaching our goals, no matter the challenges. We tackle projects as a team, with a "jump in with both feet" mentality. Every roadblock is an opportunity for innovation. No task is too big or too small, and we take on challenges beyond our core responsibilities, spreading optimism and confidence.
- We embrace radical candor. We embrace difficult questions and uncomfortable answers. Our decisions are grounded in data and facts, leading to meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We value giving and receiving open, honest feedback. We critique ideas, not individuals. We embrace radical transparency and rigorous thinking, avoiding decisions driven by ego or self-interest.
Benefits we offer:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental with some plans covered at 100%
- Competitive compensation and equity structure
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
Our total compensation for this position can range from $55,000 to $85,000. The actual amounts may vary based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the position.