Ghost is the marketplace that connects leading retail brands with surplus to distribution partners. Ghost combines real-time data with intelligent solutions to help brands distribute their surplus inventory across online and brick & mortar channels. By providing transparency, accuracy and scalability, the Ghost platform serves as the backbone for retailers to diversify and optimize their inventory lifecycle.
We are looking for a collaborative and detail-oriented candidate interested in the intersection of product and retail/fashion to join our team as a Logistics Coordinator. The ideal candidate has 3-4 years of experience with logistics - warehouse management, third party shipping solutions, routing guides, shipping and packing. As the first Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the fulfillment of successful transactions between the buyers and sellers on the Ghost platform. Ghost is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
- Ensure compliance with shipping requirements between buyers and sellers including but not limited to keeping Ghost up to date on routing guides, shipping requirements, etc.
- Optimize logistics processes to reduce charge-backs and improve overall efficiency.
- Monitor and report on logistics performance, including KPIs, expenses, shipping and accuracy.
- Collaborate with merchandise & sales teams to communicate deal-related shipments and potential changes and bottlenecks.
- Engage with buyer and seller logistics organizations to ensure speedy and accurate shipments.
- Work proactively to minimize shipping costs and transit times.
- Extensive knowledge and relevant experience such as warehouse operations, ecommerce logistics, supply chain management or other relevant function.
- Proficiency in both internal and external communication, adept at bridging gaps between teams, and delivering effective and precise verbal and written messages.
- Strong attention to detail and a mathematical genius.
- Be a self-starter who can juggle an always rotating workload, while being able to prioritize and execute without micro-management.
What you will love:
- We believe if we aren’t first, we’re last! We need to be the best at what we do. We must set the highest standards in our winner-take-all market. We fight for every dollar and never settle. We are all owners, hustlers, and streetfighters - working together to achieve a unified goal.
- Anything we can do tomorrow, we can do today. We drive a culture of high velocity, leaving no room for analysis paralysis. We promote efficiency and progress in every step we take. If it will help the business, just do it. It’s better to get a speeding ticket than a parking ticket.
- We are a customer-obsessed company and believe in making it magical: Our members are at the center of our universe. We continuously strive to create experiences that are 10x better at every touchpoint. We anticipate their needs and go above and beyond, delivering experiences that surpass expectations.
- We believe in working as a team to provide solutions, not problems. We are committed to reaching our goals, no matter the challenges. We tackle projects as a team, with a "jump in with both feet" mentality. Every roadblock is an opportunity for innovation. No task is too big or too small, and we take on challenges beyond our core responsibilities, spreading optimism and confidence.
- We embrace radical candor. We embrace difficult questions and uncomfortable answers. Our decisions are grounded in data and facts, leading to meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We value giving and receiving open, honest feedback. We critique ideas, not individuals. We embrace radical transparency and rigorous thinking, avoiding decisions driven by ego or self-interest.
Benefits we offer:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental with some plans covered at 100%
- Competitive compensation and equity structure
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
Our total compensation for this position can range from $55,000 - $75,000. The actual amounts may vary based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the position.