ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Ghost is the B2B marketplace that connects leading retail brands to surplus distribution partners. We combine real-time data with intelligent solutions to help brands distribute their surplus inventory across online and brick & mortar channels. By providing transparency, accuracy, and scalability, the Ghost platform serves as the backbone for retailers to diversify and optimize their inventory lifecycle.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Account Executive at Ghost, you'll embark on an exciting journey in the world of retail and sales. You'll be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with our retail partners while helping them make the most of our platform. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for growth and learning in a dynamic startup environment.
- Identify and engage with potential clients to understand their needs.
- Drive sales negotiations with clients, assisting in closing deals.
- Communicate the value of Ghost's platform to potential partners.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve sales targets and goals.
- Gather market feedback to help improve our platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Sales and/or Business Development
- Exceptional communication skills – strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving - Ability to think creatively in a deadline-driven work environment
- Self-directed – works with team members to move the ball forward without someone looking over your shoulder
- Committed to operational excellence – you are known for high-velocity execution and can effectively balance long-term business goals with short-term needs
Compensation & Benefits: In addition to a competitive base salary, equity, and a range of benefits, we offer a dynamic work environment that fosters growth and collaboration. The base salary range for this role is $60,000-65,000 (OTE of $120,000), based on candidate-specific factors including experience, skillset, and location. This is an in-office role based in Los Angeles, CA.