Senior Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
We’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 60 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and winner of Google's Best App award, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
We're looking for a proactive Senior Content Marketing Manager to lead our content marketing team and work across multiple products.
In collaboration with our Product Marketing Team, you'll spearhead copy and creative strategy across integrated marketing campaigns, including emails, push notifications, in-app messages, and more. You'll also manage our marketing website SEO initiatives and contribute to our PR, organic social, and paid social efforts.
The ideal candidate has exceptional writing skills, a strong bias for action, experience working collaboratively with a highly cross-functional team, and a versatile marketing skillset, enabling them to solve a variety of complex problems in a fast-paced environment. They also have experience with people management, agency relationships, and team building.
This is a fully remote position anywhere in North America or South America.
How You'll Make an Impact Here:
- Write best-in-class marketing in diverse formats across both brands
- Develop and execute compelling content strategies and cohesive marketing narratives for integrated marketing campaigns, optimizing for each brand, channel, and user segment
- Lead our SEO workstream, working with our agency partner to implement and execute strategies that improve our online presence and contribute to business impact
- Use data, customer insights, and competitive awareness to refine and tailor your marketing content across all channels, enhancing user engagement and driving action
- Ensure our PR initiatives align with our overall content strategy, providing supporting documents, copy, and content's point of view
- Collaborate with our organic and paid social media teams when relevant to ensure consistency and impact in campaign messaging
- Manage and mentor a talented Marketing Copywriter and have the ability to grow your team as you prove value
- 6+ years of diverse content marketing experience, with at least some experience marketing consumer mobile apps
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Exceptional writing skills, with an ability to distill complex ideas into approachable language
- Proven track record of developing creative copy for successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and experience managing SEO strategies
- Deep commitment to customer-centric marketing strategies
- Superior project management skills within a high-velocity environment
- Passion for data-informed decision-making and a willingness to adapt strategies based on analytics and market trends
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience working in the education, meditation, and/or health and wellness fields
- Experience working at a lean startup
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave
- Annual company meetup in a fun location
How We Hire:
We seek to build high-impact, talent-dense teams. To help us assess your skills, you can expect approximately three conversational-style interview rounds, plus a portfolio review and skills challenge.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.