Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2022
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
We’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 60 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and winner of Google's Best App award, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive retention and monetization for Google’s Best App of 2021, Balance. You will develop and deploy impactful, cross-channel marketing campaigns, find and drive forward new opportunities to educate and delight Balance customers, and ensure our pricing and positioning are optimized in every market.
Our ideal candidate has extensive lifecycle and consumer product marketing experience and has been responsible for leading email, push, and in-app message campaigns in past roles. They're also equally adept at strategy, execution, and holistic, customer-focused thinking.
This is a fully remote position anywhere in the US or Canada.
How You'll Make an Impact Here:
- Drive customer retention, monetization, and engagement for Balance with compelling, precisely targeted campaigns.
- Build and deploy emails, push notifications, and in-app messages for millions of meditators worldwide.
- Spearhead seamless collaboration with our design and content teams, translating innovative strategies into picture-perfect marketing communications that drive business results.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Balance app and its customers’ core motivations, behaviors, and habits, infusing that knowledge into every decision.
- Produce and lead go-to-market plans for new features, leveraging your experience, competitive analysis, and data to identify the most impactful strategy.
- Collaborate with paid acquisition teammates to ensure creative strategies at the top of the funnel dovetail effectively with down-funnel comms.
- Design experiments that allow you to easily and deeply understand the results using A/B testing frameworks.
- You have 7+ years of experience in product marketing, lifecycle marketing, or another cross-functional growth-focused role, preferably for a consumer startup.
- You have extensive experience in a marketing automation tool, building and deploying consumer marketing campaigns.
- You are obsessed with your customers, relentlessly working to understand their experience from end to end, beyond the direct bounds of your work.
- You know how to measure the success of marketing initiatives and intuitively use data to drive decisions.
- You have an inherent sense of what constitutes quality marketing, from creative to campaign setup.
- You have extensive experience using A/B testing to drive the greatest impact.
- You balance data with customer empathy, understanding that numbers guide us but a deep connection with the user journey shapes truly impactful messaging.
- You have exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
- You are incredibly eager to make an impact and are self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and clever.
- Experience growing mobile subscription apps through lifecycle and product marketing.
- Extensive expertise leveraging Braze to craft and deliver targeted marketing campaigns.
- Expert in analyzing your campaigns' performance through SQL, Amplitude, Looker, or comparable BI tools.
- A passion for meditation, mental wellness, or similar topics in the mental health space.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity across all geographies.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement.
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends.
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave.
- Annual company meetup in fun location.
How We Hire:
At Elevate Labs, we seek to build high-impact teams with high talent density, and we invest a lot of time and care into the hiring process. Your resume will be reviewed by a human, so we encourage you to keep your resume short (one page should do), double-check for grammar errors, and submit it as a PDF.
During the interview process, you can expect conversational-style sessions and a brief on-site practical to get a better understanding of how you work.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.