Lead Engineer - REMOTE India
With locations in California, Canada and India, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry's first construction data cloud. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is helping construction companies minimize risk and maximize success.
Briq is a financial automation platform that is changing the way construction companies run their business.
Know More About Us
[ https://br.iq/about/us ]
[ https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/22/briq-the-next-building-block-in-techs-reconstruction-of-the-construction-business-raises-3-million/ ]
Nice To Have
Cloud (AWS/ GCP / Azure), Data Structures, Algorithms, Gitlab, Database Design, ELK Stack
- Design fast, resilient and secure product features and systems
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
- As part of the team, ensure members adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
- Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the features
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
- Align with product and project managers and ensure proper handoff of requirements
- Develop applications and features
- Identify and resolve roadblocks ahead of time
- Be an independent contributor with high throughput
- Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance software as per product specifications
- Working experience in VueJs or ReactJs 5-9 years
- Working experience in Python 5-9 years
- Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for design and development of least one cloud-based product - Experience in building microservices / platforms is mandatory.
- Ability to balance the long-term “big picture” and short-term implications of design decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including work estimation, facilitation, and consensus building skills
- Mentoring / coaching Junior and Senior Engineers.
- Willingness to learn new technologies is a must
- Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadlines
- Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
- Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Modern tech stack for curious minds - Cloud, Kubernetes, Microservices
- Extensive individual responsibility and support to grow professionally
- Market competitive pay
- Best in industry wellness benefits - medical insurance, leaves, work-life balance
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Transparent culture and process with open access to management
Something looks off?