Account Executive - Hunter Mentality - Sales is Your DNA (US locations)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
AutoFi is the leading provider of digital commerce technology that powers the sales and finance experiences for the most innovative brands and dealers in automotive. The AutoFi platform enables a more transactional buying experience with $4B in funded loans processed through AutoFi annually. AutoFi’s dynamic selling platform empowers dealers to sell vehicles more efficiently and profitably, both online and in the showroom.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information, visit www.autofi.com.
About the Role:
We are growing our Sales organization due to strong performance. AutoFi is looking for a proven sales performer in Automotive SaaS to join our top tier sales organization. As Account Executive, you are responsible for acquiring new dealership accounts with franchise and independent automotive dealers in person within a multi-state region to sell AutoFi’s Digital Platform. Candidates should be able to create a sales pipeline with existing relationships as well as have the ability to generate new relationships through business development acumen.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities through personal outreach via In person visits, phone, email, sales automation tools and follow-up to close new business.
- Build your network by asking for references and introductions to identify decision makers and set demo appointments.
- Partner with inside sales & support teams for long term success.
- Deliver compelling sales demos in a consultative approach to enable success with each dealer opportunity.
- Be an expert in AutoFi Platform offering and communicating its value.
- In person travel to dealership prospecting visits in a multi-state region, 3-4 days in the field with overnight travel.
- Represent AutoFi at industry conferences and networking events.
- Proven Sales Performer in Automotive SaaS
- Process oriented prospecting, using Salesforce to track results and territory planning
- Experienced with unannounced visits, cold calling, email marketing, presenting and closing business
- Ability to build on existing network and new relationships
- Proficient in outreach to open opportunities
- Strong qualifying, follow-up and closing capabilities
- Continuous Learner
- Self-motivated with high energy and adaptable
- The ability to understand the automotive dealer's business needs
- Willingness to travel up to 50 - 60%
What's in it for you!
- We offer full training, a competitive pay and rewards package for the successful applicant along with great benefits.
- Medical, Dental & Vision covered by AutoFi
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent compensation structure
- Competitive pay and remuneration packages
- Visionary Leadership Team
- Growth Opportunity within a dynamic culture
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s experience and qualifications and local market conditions. Please note, the foregoing salary range does not reflect an employee’s total compensation package, which may include bonus, company equity, and health benefits.
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.