Senior Security Engineer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
AutoFi is the leading provider of digital commerce technology that powers the sales and finance experiences for the most innovative brands and dealers in automotive. The AutoFi platform enables a more transactional buying experience with $4B in funded loans processed through AutoFi annually. AutoFi’s dynamic selling platform empowers dealers to sell vehicles more efficiently and profitably, both online and in the showroom.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information, visit www.autofi.com.
In addition to competitive compensation plans, we offer the following benefits & perks:
- $160,000 - $190,000 salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental plans for you and your family
- Latest technology & software tools including company-paid MacBook computer
- Remote office
- Opportunity to quickly grow your career
- Design and implement security practices and standards for security-related activities in the software engineering process (e.g. threat modeling and secure coding practices)
- Implement tooling to support DevSecOps processes including SAST, DAST, IAST, and SCA
- Assess infrastructure, web, and application environments to help identify & prioritize risks
- Lead RED team activities, including both in-house and 3rd-party penetration tests
- Drive first-level triage and resolution of Bug Bounty submissions
- Experience with static & dynamic analysis, security code reviews, and application security frameworks (e.g. OWASP)Strong understanding of SAST, DAST, IAST, and SCA tooling
- Experience with web & cloud security controls/frameworks
- Minimum of 6 years of experience designing secure products and engineering security functions
- Familiarity with network and web application protocols (HTTP/S, SAML 2.0, OAuth, Rest APIs)
- Minimum BS/BA in Cybersecurity, Information Security, Computer Science, or relevant degree, with the ability to demonstrate sophisticated logical thought processes
- CISSP or similar certifications (SANS, CEH, AWS Security)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience with common threat modeling frameworks (STRIDE, DREAD, etc).
- Experience with cloud-based Web Application Firewall solutions
- Experience running or participating in bug bounty programs
- Familiarity with ethical hacking and penetration testing tools & methodologies
- Experience with AWS security best practices and native controls & services
- Prior Automotive or Fin Tech experience
What's in it for you!
- We offer full training, a competitive pay and rewards package for the successful applicant along with great benefits.
- Medical, Dental & Vision covered by AutoFi
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent compensation structure
- Competitive pay and remuneration packages
- Visionary Leadership Team
- Growth Opportunity within a dynamic culture
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s experience and qualifications and local market conditions. Please note, the foregoing salary range does not reflect an employee’s total compensation package, which may include bonus, company equity, and health benefits.
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.