Area Sales Manager - Growing our team
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
AutoFi is the leading commerce platform for end-to-end digital automotive sales and financing, powering billions of dollars in transactions every year through a network of top lenders. Our cloud-based pricing platform and APIs offer customizable solutions to power prequalification and financing for the largest automotive brands in the industry.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital. AutoFi recently raised an $85 million dollar financing at a nearly $700 million valuation to double down on our mission to bring joy and trust to the automotive market. You can read more about our recent financing here.
After producing four consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, the AutoFi team in 2021 more than doubled in headcount, while our platform processed more than one million automotive financing requests that resulted in more than $3 billion in vehicle sales. Our recent round of funding will fuel continued growth, enabling us to keep innovating on behalf of our dealer, OEM, lender and enterprise clients.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about joining us here.
About the Role:
We are growing our Sales organization due to strong performance. AutoFi takes pride in its top tier sales organization. As Area Sales Manager, you are responsible in developing new business opportunities with franchise and independent automotive dealers within the designated region and sell AutoFi’s Digital Platform. Candidates should be able to open a sales pipeline with existing relationships as well as have the ability to generate new relationships through business development acumen.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Develop and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities through lead follow-up and personal outreach
- Manage and deliver high levels of penetration in the region
- Generate new leads by researching and understanding the market to engage key stakeholders
- Contribute to development of sales strategies that support the team in meeting and exceeding company market share goals and KPIs
- Deliver compelling sales demos in a consultative approach to solve current and future problems with each dealer opportunity
- Be an expert in AutoFi Platform offering and communicating its value
- Represent AutoFi at industry conferences and networking events
- Automotive retail experience
- Vendor SaaS sales experienced closer
- Proven record of sales success, over extended periods of time
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong organizational skills, hands-on Salesforce.com experience
- The ability to understand a customer's needs on both the business and technical sides
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to travel up to 70%
What's in it for You!
- We offer full training, a competitive pay and rewards package for the successful applicant along with great benefits.
- Medical, Dental & Vision covered by AutoFi
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent compensation structure
- Competitive pay and remuneration package
- Visionary leadership team
- Growth opportunities within a dynamic culture
- Base salary range $95,000 - 105,000 + commission structure based on performance
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
See more open positions at AutoFi
Something looks off?