Senior Partner Manager
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Attentive is building strategic technology alliances with the world’s best technology and eCommerce platform partners who evangelize our solution to their clients. The partner ecosystem is a significant, and fast-growing, part of Attentive’s core revenue strategy - empowering deal flow via referrals, heightened close/won rates, and broader network exposure for our rapidly expanding mobile messaging platform. As part of the Enterprise Ecosystem Partnerships team, the Senior Partner Manager will be responsible for helping expand Attentive’s top-line revenue and client list through the strategic management and expansion of key global system integrators (SIs)/consultancies and strategic agency partners.
Strong relationship building, presentation, product, and sales (within Agency, MarTech or eCommerce) experience are a must. You'll get the best of both worlds: the opportunity to join a new team and shape the future of our company whilst working with the best SI and Agency partners in North America. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter who is comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and enjoys creating mutually beneficial relationships with partners to drive business together.
Why Attentive needs you
- Be a trusted advisor to a highly-targeted portfolio of our top tier technology partners
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Attentive solution and be able to articulate its value to partners
- Own relationships at all levels of partner organizations, including C suite, with the goal of driving qualified business to Attentive, and to the partner accordingly
- Understand, build and manage both a strategic and tactical plan with the portfolio of strategic partners that aids in the partners meeting their business goals/objectives
- Develop a strategic process for how members of the Attentive sales organization and CS organization collaborate with this strategic set of go-to-market partners
- Be revenue oriented, understanding how to reach financial goals and objectives, while also being strategically minded and creative in how to reach those revenue goals
- 8+ years experience Partnerships or Sales
- Experience working with Customer Data Platforms and building is preferred
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Demonstrated ability to be versatile and highly-organized with acute attention to details
- Ability to successfully manage multiple work-streams and prioritize competing projects
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with C-Suite executives, with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Seasoned public speaker with the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate othersIntelligent, persistent, curious and driven to succeed in a career in tech startups
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong skills with Google Docs and Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Openness to coaching and training
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $115,000 - $138,000 annually + bonus/commission + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.