Technical Account Manager, East
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We’re looking for naturally curious, creative people that can think on their feet and enthusiastically tackle problems head on. As an Attentive Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will work with our customers to ensure that they're able to get the most value out of the Attentive suite of products. You will serve as a technical point of contact for Attentive clients, communicating how our technology can be employed to reach their goals and grow their business, while managing their expectations. TAMs collaborate with Client Strategy, Sales, and Tech Solutions teams, and communicate well with any audience from developers to executives.
Why Attentive needs you
- Serve as a technical point of contact for a defined book of business
- Provide technical consultation and guidance throughout all phases of the client lifecycle
- Translate client requests into business and functional requirements
- Identify solutions for the customer to ensure their success within the Attentive ecosystem
- Ensure data orchestration across our clients' martech systems and data management platforms
- React to client issues and questions by providing technical troubleshooting and escalating to the appropriate teams when necessary
- Work with Product & Engineering in various stages of the product release cycle, from requirements gathering to release and UAT
- Document and track product enhancements and feature requests relevant to your clients
- Provide general technical expertise about the entire digital marketing ecosystem
- Candidate must be located in a EST or CST region
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical service environment. Marketing tech experience not required but preferred
- Strong client-facing communication skills; ability to explain technical capabilities to client CEOs, CTOs, VPs, and Directors
- Affinity for problem solving and crafting creative, reusable solutions
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- HTML/CSS experience a plus - ability to read and understand it
- Experience querying databases using SQL, Python, or other languages
- Experience designing and documenting integrations between applications using REST API, GraphQL API, and/or Mobile SDK
- Experience with 3rd party data providers both from targeting and analytics standpoint
- Understanding of client CRM data and PII issues
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Effective cross-department communication
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $80,000 - $130,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.