Strategic Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will identify, engage and close new business from very large customer accounts. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with experience managing and growing out a book of business to join our team. This is an outside sales role, remote work is accepted, and involves travel and onsite meetings.
Why Attentive needs you
- Engage in new client relationships by developing target customers at the C-suite, VP and Director level at enterprise companies
- Work in a team along with your dedicated inside sales representative to schedule new business meetings
- Prepare, present, and close new business through on-site meetings, conferences, and other industry events
- Act cross-functionally with marketing, product and design to guide market positioning and to provide feedback on product requirements
- Leverage CRM data and manage the sales process to ensure delivery against metrics
- 7+ years experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales, ideally at ESPs, CDPs, etc
- Experienced in MEDDIC sales methodology
- Consistency in exceeding sales targets and key performance indicators
- Motivated by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment. We’re a startup within a startup
- Skilled in growing existing business while communicating effectively with senior management
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Experience managing a complex sales cycle and maintaining an accurate forecast across Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Hard-working and persistent, ensuring delivery of great results
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000 - $150,000 annually + bonus/commission + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.