Manager, Sales Development Representative (Australia)
Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a Manager of Sales Development to join our team and be an integral part of our international expansion, as we continue to build out our Australia presence. You will collaborate closely with Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Sales Operations to drive alignment and build qualified pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity to stand up, oversee and develop a team of SDRs and play a key role in growing our revenue. You will be a source of knowledge and best practices amongst the SDRs and will help to train, onboard, and mentor new SDRs.
Why Attentive needs you
- Interview, hire, and build out the SDR team, including onboarding, continued training & education, coaching & performance management, and career development
- Develop, maintain, and optimize SDR processes for outbound prospecting
- Tweak existing processes and create new ones to address problems you, your team and the management team have identified. Roll out processes, train your team on best practices, and track and analyze results
- Analyze team and individual metrics to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional peers for you and your team (Sales, Sales Management, Marketing)
- 3+ years of SDR / SaaS sales experience as a top performer
- At least 1 year of management experience
- Familiarity with Outreach, Salesforce, Sales Navigator, Sendoso, Zoominfo
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Strong ability to summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Passion for coaching and educating others
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.