Recruiter, GTM (Contract)
People & HR
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, on a mission to maximize performance with intelligent, 1:1 SMS and email capabilities. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
We're looking for a Contract Recruiter (6 month contract) who will play a pivotal role in our growth helping scale our global GTM and G&A teams. You'll help research, source, and identify qualified candidates, converting leads into hires, all while ensuring a smooth and candidate-first process throughout. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting one of our most important assets – its people! This role will support US based and global teams.
Why Attentive needs you
- Get it done. You will be responsible for owning the full recruitment lifecycle across our GTM and G&A department.
- Sourcing. We know there's great talent out there that just needs to know about the work we're doing over here. You'll build creative strategies around sourcing to proactively reach out to and engage the best talent.
- Report what is and isn't working. Provide insight and feedback to the hiring team on what you're hearing from the market and how we can remain competitive.
- Maintain and nurture your pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that align with their experiences and interests.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast pace environment
- Proven success. You have a track record of identifying, engaging and closing GTM talent for high growth SaaS companies
- You have a drive and sense of urgency in how you manage your day to day activities and pipelines
- CST/ EST working hours are preferred
For US based applicants:
- The standard hourly range for this position is $50-55 an hour.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.