Director, Partner Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2023
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, on a mission to maximize performance with intelligent, 1:1 SMS and email capabilities. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Attentive is looking for a results driven Director of Partner Marketing to join our marketing team to maximize partner engagement and grow revenue generation. As the Director of Partner Marketing, you will oversee every aspect of its operations and manage a select group of platform partners. This includes managing and coaching the team’s daily activities, developing and implementing co-marketing initiatives alongside partners, analyzing performance metrics, and fostering strong partnerships with other GTM teams such as Partnerships, Sales, and Marketing.
Why Attentive needs you
- Plan, develop, and execute – build and manage a robust quarterly marketing plan, including an extensive range of digital and event demand generation initiatives globally (US, Canada, UK, AU) This plan will be built in collaboration and partnership with the partnership sales managers and the broader events and marketing teams.
- Set targets - forecast, measure, and optimize performance, through analyzing ROI from partner marketing initiatives.
- Lead a team of high-performing marketers by providing clear goals, leadership, and coaching to prioritize and move fast in a constantly growing and evolving partner channel across both tech and agency partners.
- Leverage multiple channels and program tactics - including but not limited to: webinars, field/live events, partner programs, acquisition paid programs (sponsored email, content syndication, virtual events, 3rd party events etc.), database and nurture email campaigns.
- Workload management - Prioritize and manage projects to timelines, budget and resources.
- Build trusted and enduring relationships with both partners and internal stakeholders through transparent and collaborative partnerships and achieving agreed-upon goals.
- An established leader who loves coaching and developing your team while providing an inclusive and growth-mindset team environment to develop and nurture talent.
- 10+ years of partner marketing experience, preferably in B2B Saas technology partners, with a demonstrated track-record of building measurable B2B marketing programs that have made partners successful.
- A strong branding and product messaging marketer with proven writing and storytelling ability that balances company needs with the needs of a broad partner network
- Can demonstrate your ability to develop and lead dynamic, creative, and comprehensive channel marketing programs in a B2B SaaS environment, inclusive of joint value propositioning, content development and go-to-market planning.
- Experience and a solid understanding of event marketing, social media, digital marketing, and other performance marketing (online and offline) tactics that can be leveraged within the partner channel
- A highly organized leader with the ability to manage multiple projects comprehensively and simultaneously from start to finish.
- Ability to articulate and share the achievements and contributions of the programs across the company, including sales and marketing leadership.
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work!
For US based applicants:
The standard base salary range for this position is $154,000 - $192,500
This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.