Account Manager, Enterprise
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, on a mission to maximize performance with intelligent, 1:1 SMS and email capabilities. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
As an Enterprise Account Manager at Attentive, you will be instrumental in driving customer retention by managing the renewals and expansions of Attentive’s enterprise customer base.
You are the point person for partnering with Client Strategy on account planning, contract renewals, uncovering expansion and upsell opportunities. You have the ability to view customer health holistically and seek new opportunities within a current account. You pride yourself in establishing long-term relationships and being the customer’s trusted advisor.
Why Attentive needs you
- Drive the renewal conversations to close with Attentive’s enterprise customers
- Provide timely and accurate weekly forecasts
- Steer complex pricing negotiations with key stakeholders to uncover procurement timelines, budgets and signatory process for contracts
- Identify and pursue strategic opportunities for growth within the accounts
- Prepare and present data and trends to customers on usage and engagement of Attentive platform
- Manage customer inquiries related to commercial aspects of their Attentive agreement
- Partnering cross-functionally with Client Strategy, Deal Enablement, Legal, Finance and other internal teams
- 4+ years of experience in a closing sales role; Renewals Management, Account Management, Account Executive or as an outside sales person
- Experience working in a SaaS, MarTech, AdTech or startup preferred
- Demonstrated strong competency around objection handling and creating alignment around product price/value
- Analytical account development strategy, using data to find opportunities and prove value
- Ability to think strategically about a customer’s goals and drive renewal and expansion opportunities through to close independently
- Experience managing the sales cycle across Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to define processes and build strategy
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting and exceeding quota, with references
- Email sales experience nice to have
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work!
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $90,000 - $110,000 annually
- This position is eligible for performance-based cash bonus or variable compensation
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.