Senior Data Analyst, Strategy & Operations
IT, Operations, Data Science
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, on a mission to maximize performance with intelligent, 1:1 SMS and email capabilities. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
The Strategy & Ops Analytics team is a lean team responsible for uncovering trends and insights to propel the business across all analytical functional areas: product analytics, marketing analytics, sales and go-to-market initiatives. We are looking for a Data Analyst to be the resident expert on Attentive products. This is a unique opportunity to build Attentive’s product analytics foundation in partnership with the Product and Strategy teams. This includes reporting & delivering insights on revenue initiatives critical to achieving Attentive’s goals.
This role is crucial to Attentive & our clients’ success and has high leadership visibility. Ideal candidates love breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable and data-driven insights, and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Why Attentive needs you
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and quantify the impact of new opportunities to improve the client experience on Attentive
- Identify key metrics and build exec-facing dashboards to track progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives
- Uncover insights to drive key revenue initiatives
- Develop analytics frameworks to run AB tests and measure the success of product features and initiatives
Who you are
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in analytics, data science, or business intelligence with experiencing using a data visualization tool (Looker, Tableau, Qlikview, MicroStrategy)
- Experience using, writing and optimizing SQL queries in a business environment
- Knowledge of statistics and experience running A/B tests
- Knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments
- Ability to execute fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner
- You have an inherent curiosity and analytic follow-through; you can’t help but ask “why?” and love using data and logic to explore potential solutions
- Experience effectively communicating the results of analyses with stakeholders to drive strategy decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or equivalent work experience
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work!
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $104,000 - $184,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.