Senior Product Manager, Journey
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are seeking Senior Product Managers to join our team. PM’s at Attentive own product development from start to finish, leading cross-functional teams of designers, engineers and go-to-market stakeholders to strategize and execute on our Product roadmap. If you’re looking to optimize for working at a fast paced, hyper growth company, this is an excellent opportunity!
Journey PM: Attentive empowers the most innovative brands to create meaningful interactions through personalized messaging. The Attentive Journey Builder is one of our core messaging products, sending behavioral messages such as product abandon and cart abandon messages. The Journey Builder drives over 60% of the revenue we drive for our customers. We’re looking for a data-driven and customer-focused PM to define and execute a strategy to help improve customer adoption and customer ROI.
Why Attentive needs you:
- Attentive wants to be the best in class marketing solution for our clients. To accomplish this, we rapidly innovate and are continuously delivering customer value through rapid prototyping and data driven decision making.
- Our Product Managers are the innovators/story tellers. Engineering runs point on Project Management and internal tooling, so Product is focused on what to build, why, and driving buy-in from key stakeholders across the organization.
- Product managers work very closely with our client strategy and sales teams to help define the roadmap and deliver products that current customers are asking for.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager at a SaaS company.
- You have a strong ability to empathize with end customers and our clients.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills with experience executing on a strategic vision, drafting product requirements, building a prioritized roadmap, and driving cross functional alignment.
- You are an advocate for your development team and the overall company initiatives, capable of finding creative solutions to blockers in the Product development lifecycle.
- You are deeply analytical and make data driven decisions including defining the right KPIs and setting aggressive goals.
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $130,000 - $195,000 annually.
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.