Director of Implementations
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy solves the identity risk problem for companies that offer financial products by enabling them to outpace fraud and confidently serve more people around the world. Banks and Fintechs turn to Alloy to take control of fraud, credit, and compliance risk, and grow with the clearest picture of their customers.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc.Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
Why We are Hiring
The Director of Implementations role sits within the Professional Services organization. As a core member of the PS leadership team, the Director of Implementations will lead an existing team of Implementation Managers, focusing on the continuous improvement of time to value, quality of delivery, and resource efficiency. This role will also work closely with Product, Client Success Managers, Solutions Architecture and Support in ensuring both new and existing clients are using Alloy’s technology to the fullest.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversee the implementation process for all clients, helping to ensure clients go live as quickly and effectively as possible
- Mentor a group of amazing Implementation Managers; making sure they are continuously challenged and acting as their advocate in career and growth
- Continuously improve our implementation processes with the goal of improving the implementation experience and decreasing time to value for our clients
- Own and improve KPIs such as time to go live, backlog clearance, and team margin
- Hire and onboard new team members
- Continuously identify, document, and execute opportunities to improve the implementation process
- Act as the subject matter expert in the implementation process and creating training materials for internal teams and clients
- Serve as a key escalation point for implementation issues
- Work with leaders across CS, Product and Operations to improve cross-functional processes impacting customers’ time to first value
- Report out key implementation metrics to stakeholders across the business
What We are Looking for
- 5+years of experience in client or prospect facing technical implementation role and 2-3 years experience managing a high performing implementation team
- Demonstrated track record of improving KPIs of an implementation or PS organization
- Demonstrated experience delivering change management within an implementation or PS organization
- Ability to handle escalated issues and work directly with engineering and product
- Experience working with banks, fintechs or other regulated industries a plus
- Cross functional skills, particularly related to interaction with commercial teams as well as product & engineering teams
- Previous technical experience with API’s, distributed systems, databases, and/or developer tools
At Alloy, we strive to attract & retain talent by providing compensation that is competitive with other organizations of our size & stage. We are committed to ensuring each candidate has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks & benefits. We actively share our compensation philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering open and honest dialogue. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of each outcome.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: 220 - 255k
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation with immediate eligibility and vesting
- Eligible new parents receive 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Health & wellness monthly stipend
- $1,000 learning & development annual stipend
- 5 free teletherapy sessions and Headspace membership
- Well-being benefits include access to Carrot, Cleo, OneMedical, Gympass, and more
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.