Account Executive, Banking
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is a leader in the fraud prevention space. We help some of the most innovative banks and fastest growing fintech companies grow and scale operations by allowing them to find more good customers and onboard them without increasing the risk of fraud.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
About the team
Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our local employees onsite twice a week.
What you’ll be doing
As an Account Executive for our Banking segment, you will be executing sales strategies with banks and fintechs using a consultative sales approach.
- Identify key business needs through account research, including publicly available information, industry connections, and prospecting
- Identify key stakeholders and decision makers, understand their priorities, and demonstrate how Alloy will help them achieve their goals
- Prospecting and building pipeline within a targeted segment
- Develop subject matter knowledge and communicate Alloy value proposition to solve complex business and fraud challenges
- Partner closely with solution engineering to showcase the full range of Alloy’s identity decisioning platform
- Develop pricing, lead enterprise negotiations and contracting processes, and close deals
- Collaborate across the Alloy team to support and deliver market feedback from prospects and clients
- 3+ years B2B experience with end to end complex sales cycles
- Experience at SaaS companies with technical sales within banking, risk, fintech a plus
- Exceptional research and planning skills / detail-oriented
- Strong networker and people connector
- Demonstrated consultative sales and strong discovery skills
- Ability to manage complex and multi-threaded sales cycles
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate credibly across levels
- Travel will be required <35% of the time (after the pandemic of course!)
We are a fast growing team, and your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
At Alloy, we strive to attract & retain talent by providing compensation that is competitive with other organizations of our size & stage. We are committed to ensuring each candidate has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks & benefits. We actively share our compensation philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering open and honest dialogue. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of each outcome.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: $180k OTE
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation with immediate eligibility and vesting
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Health & wellness monthly stipend
- $1,000 learning & development annual stipend
- 5 free teletherapy sessions and Headspace membership
- Well-being benefits including access to Carrot, Cleo, OneMedical, Gympass and more
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
At this time, Alloy is currently following compliance regulations with New York City’s Private Sector Mandate and is offering religious and medical accommodations for all eligible employees and visitors.
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.
Something looks off?