Senior Solutions Engineer I
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy solves the identity risk problem for companies that offer financial products by enabling them to outpace fraud and confidently serve more people around the world. Banks and Fintechs turn to Alloy to take control of fraud, credit, and compliance risk, and grow with the clearest picture of their customers.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc.Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
Alloy is an API-based platform that manages customer identity from account opening, credit screening, and ongoing events. Alloy is not a data service, but rather partners with best in breed data services to allow our customers to avoid vendor lock, vendor minimums, and enabling non technical users to codelessly switch between these providers. We help companies in financial services, or other regulated industries, truly know the identity of an end user. The Alloy Solutions Engineering team is comprised of trusted technical experts that plays a critical role during the sales process.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a partner who works closely with your account executive to close deals. While an account executive is managing the relationship and taking care of the business requirements, you will be working closely with technical stakeholders to clear any technical hurdles. This includes custom demos, building and walking through UAT environments, designing and managing proof of concept exercises, architecture and security reviews, and ultimately scoping out your proposed solution to hand over to the implementation team. You have:
- 3 or more years of experience working in a Solutions Engineering role supporting a highly technical product and complex enterprise sales process with financial institutions
- Knowledge of CIP and AML regulations, as well as the fraud landscape
- Superior communication skills and a proven ability to convey intricate technical requirements and ideas to both tech savvy and business-minded audiences
- Experience listening first and asking targeted followup questions
- Experience and comfort being the bridge between sales, product, engineering, and professional services
- Comfort working in ambiguity while maintaining integrity
- Experience working with API-driven products
- Even better if you have experience with React, Angular, or other front end frameworks
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following base salary range is relevant to the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: $130k-$153k
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation
- Eligible new parents receive 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- $1,000 learning & development annual stipend
- Well-being benefits include access to OneMedical and Headspace
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.