Senior Accounting Manager
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
Liftoff is searching for an experienced Senior Accounting Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the accounting department and ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting. The Senior Accounting Manager will work closely with senior management to provide financial insights and analysis that will drive business decisions. The successful candidate must have experience in managing a team, strong analytical skills, and familiarity with accounting systems and procedures. This is a full-time position, reporting into the Director of Accounting & Accounting Ops.
This role is eligible to work remotely from within California or Seattle.
- US office locations: Redwood City (HQ), San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Seattle
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the accounting department and 4 direct reports.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in compliance with GAAP and company policies.
- Provide financial analysis and insights to senior management to support decision-making.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual closes
- Assist with the preparation and review of audit and tax filings.
- Implement and monitor accounting systems and procedures to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Provide guidance and training to accounting personnel.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations of accounting personnel and provide ongoing coaching and development.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- 8+ years of accounting experience with at least 3 years in a managerial role.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP and accounting systems and procedures.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in both Netsuite and FloQast.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- CPA or CMA certification preferred
Liftoff offers all employees a full compensation package that includes equity and health/vision/dental benefits associated with your country of residence. Base compensation will vary based on candidate location and experience. The following are our base salary ranges for this role:
- SF Bay Area, New York City, Los Angeles, Orange County: $165,000 - 180,000 plus bonus
- Seattle/Olympia, Austin, Boston, San Diego, Santa Barbara: $148,500 - 162,000 plus bonus
- All other cities in our approved to hire states: $133,650 - 145,800 plus bonus
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.