Software Engineer - Infrastructure
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
As a Software Engineer at Liftoff, you will:
- Have end-to-end ownership of projects, and collaborate with a small team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds.
- Ship code multiple times a day, and within seconds see its quantified impact on millions of users and our business's revenue.
- Be part of an “engineering excellence” culture through state-of-the-art tools, risk-driven testing, explainable systems, and code review.
- Become an authority in Clojure, Go, and the many other cutting-edge open source technologies that maximize our development velocity.
- Join a nimble, consistently excellent, and experienced engineering team.
- Strong coding ability (experience in Go and Clojure is a plus, but not necessary).
- 5+ years software engineering experience.
- Solid core CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, architecting systems).
- Experience with any major cloud technologies AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Ability to work with large datasets (hundreds of TB)
- Excited to work on all parts of the stack (UI, backend, operations, data analysis).
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- Machine Learning experience a plus.
- Experience building large distributed systems a plus.
This role eligible for full-time remote work in one of our entities: CA, CO, ID, IL, FL, GA, MA, MN, MO, NJ, NV, OR, TX, UT, and WA. We are a remote-first company with US hubs in Redwood City, Los Angeles, and NYC.
Liftoff offers all employees a full compensation package that includes equity and health/vision/dental benefits associated with your country of residence. Base compensation will vary based on candidate location and experience. The following are our base salary ranges for this role:
SF Bay Area, NYC, Los Angeles/Orange County: $162,000 - $180,000
Seattle/Olympia, Austin, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Boston: $149,500 - $165,600
All other cities and towns in our approved states: $139,750 - $154,800
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join the rocket ship and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem with us!
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.