mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. We are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like NBC Universal and Spotify. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale and achieve our vision for being the world leader in this space. We care deeply about culture and our people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
As a Solutions Consultant at mParticle, you will work with both functional and technical customer stakeholders to ensure our customers are successful in onboarding their first-party and third-party customer data using mParticle’s SDKs, APIs, and integrations with cutting edge platforms across the analytics, attribution, marketing automation, and social media domains.
Your work will be meaningful and have a strong impact on mParticle and our clients’ success post-sales. You will have a high degree of freedom in your work, with support from the entire mParticle team, and you’ll interact with some of the best minds in the data technology and marketing.
What you'll do:
- Support our EMEA based customers post sales
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to our customers by providing technical expertise on the mParticle platform and sharing technical best practices
- Project manage customers’ mParticle implementations to ensure timely go-lives
- Evangelize, educate and support customers on data driven use cases and their execution
- Collaborate across mParticle’s product, engineering, sales, and client services functions in orchestrating solutions to customers' use cases
- Author content for the mParticle Customer Knowledge Base and Blog including feature guides and best practices
- Travel as needed to customers
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- 3-5 years client-facing experience as a Solutions Consultant or in technical solutions implementation or technology consulting roles
- Experience collaborating with business and technology stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of various digital marketing tools: analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, social media
- General knowledge of data driven marketing practices: audiences, retargeting, exclusions etc.
- Mobile marketing and technology experience is a huge plus particularly deploying and supporting RESTful APIs & mobile SDKs and performing and supporting customer data integrations
- Based in the United Kingdom
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.