Customer Success Manager, SMB/Scale - Remote
Please read the required experience for this role, candidates who do not meet this will not be considered for the role.
mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. We are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale and achieve our vision for being the world leader in this space. We care deeply about culture and our people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
mParticle is looking for a Customer Success Manager, SMB/Scale to work with our rapidly growing customer base that includes some of the world’s best consumer-facing brands. Our Customer Success team is tasked with strengthening and expanding our relationships at all levels of the client organization. The Customer Success Manager possesses a clear understanding of the partners' organization and their overall business strategy, and has frequent dialogue with key stakeholders. The CSM drives expansion of data-driven use cases and up-sells platform products and features. In order to do so, the CSM should possess the ability to understand a customer’s business needs & articulate the value of an enterprise platform to collect and connect data for consumer-focused initiatives. The CSM is a highly collaborative individual who works closely with mParticle’s Solutions Consulting, Sales & Product teams to provide client feedback and influence our product roadmap. Success in this role is defined by client retention, expansion and satisfaction.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the inbound queues from our “Portfolio” customers, and ensure these messages are answered or redirected in a timely manner.
- Understand and assess client requirements, marketing strategies and growth drivers to create ongoing plans for achievement.
- Manage the client partnership experience from onboarding onward. Lead customer engagements including strategy sessions, training, and formal QBR meetings to provide ongoing value.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by collecting and structuring client feedback & working closely with internal teams to prioritize requests.
- Assist the CS leadership team evolve our SMB program to ensure we meet our customers' CX needs.
- Minimum 3 years customer-facing experience.
- Have owned or played a large role in defining and improving an SMB program at previous SaaS companies, and can use this experience to continually improve the mParticle SMB program.
- Proven track record in a customer-facing environment as a SMB CSM, managing in excess of 70+ customers whilst maintaining retention and CSAT scores
- Industry experience is desired, with familiarity in mobile, data-driven marketing and SaaS solutions for marketing.
- Ability to set and execute on priorities within a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to engage across multiple teams to drive an outcome.
- Desire to be a key player within a strong team focused on exceeding client expectations.
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days in a 100% remote environment.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and parental leave for the supporting parent (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $85,000-$110,000 based on location and level of experience + 25% target variable + equity + benefits.