Sr. Product Manager, Promos
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
As humans, there are few things more exciting than meeting someone new. At Tinder, we’re inspired by the challenge of keeping the magic of human connection alive. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2+ billion swipes per day, 20+ million matches per day, and a presence in 190+ countries, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We work together to solve complex problems. Behind the simplicity of every match, we think deeply about human relationships, behavioral science, network economics, AI and ML, online and real-world safety, cultural nuances, loneliness, love, sex, and more.
Our Product Managers help drive the vision and development of products and product solutions from conception to launch. Our team works on consumer-facing features and platform-level investments to deliver first class core user experience that meets Tinder’s business objectives.
As a Senior Product Manager for Promotions, you will join an expert team of product leaders within the revenue team. You will own Tinder’s promotion strategy, roadmap and execution with the goal of driving revenue and payer growth through offers on our paid products. You will collaborate with leaders from engineering, machine learning, data science, design and strategy to drive opportunities for future business growth. The team works in a fast-paced environment, constantly improving and optimizing in order to deliver outstanding monetization experience to our global users.
This is a hybrid role and requires in-office collaboration three days per week. This position is located in Los Angeles, San Francisco or Palo Alto CA.
In this role, you will:
- Own Tinder’s promotion strategy, craft a multi-year roadmap and execute on it while clearly communicating your rationale to the team members, executives and partners.
- Collaborate with our engineering, machine learning, data science, design and strategy teams to drive business results.
- Use data analytics, A/B testing, qualitative user research, and predictive modeling to optimize important metrics and craft the team’s roadmap.
- Clearly communicate your experimentation roadmap, hypotheses and results to a spectrum of audiences.
- Work closely with partner teams to represent promotions perspectives on current, new or future initiatives.
- Learn the dynamics of the Tinder community, understand the psychology of our users, and identify their user needs.
- 5+ years of product management experience ideally in a fast-growing subscription business.
- Experience developing global promotional and/or incentive strategies and building platforms and tools to support them.
- Experience working w/ ML eng teams, to drive promotional reach and revenue incrementally
- Experience defining metrics and making product and strategic decisions based on A/B testing and/or qualitative feedback.
- Strong product intuition and UX design sense, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users.
- The ability to assess the impact of a feature not only on end-users but also the platform it’s being built for.
- Proven understanding of LTV predictions and subscription business models is preferred
As a full-time employee, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited PTO (with no waiting period), 10 annual Wellness Days
- Time off to volunteer and charitable donations matched up to $15,000 annually
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- 100% 401(k) employer match up to 10%, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 100% paid parental leave (including for non-birthing parents), family forming benefits, and Milk Stork, which provides access to breast milk shipping for business travel, surrogacy, and employee relocation
- Investment in your development: mentorship through our MentorMatch program, access to 6,000+ online courses through Udemy, and an annual $3,000 stipend for your professional development
- Investment in your wellness: access to mental health support via Modern Health, BetterHelp, and Insight Timer; paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance, fitness membership subsidy, and commuter subsidy
- Free subscription to Tinder Gold
Commitment to Inclusion
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it. We strive to build a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members around the world, and we value unique perspectives and backgrounds. Even if you don’t meet all the listed qualifications, we invite you to apply and show us how your skills could transfer. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome people of all sexes, gender identities, races, ethnicities, disabilities, and other lived experiences. Learn more here: https://www.lifeattinder.com/dei