Marketing Designer Contractor
Marketing & Communications, Design
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
We’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 50 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and winner of Google's Best App award, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully distributed company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
We’re looking for a Marketing Designer Contractor with experience in the user acquisition/paid social space to help us ramp up the volume and diversity of our in-house creative. You’ll collaborate closely with our Growth Marketing team (who supplies creative strategy and provides feedback) and our Content team (who supplies ad copy and provides feedback). You will also work closely with our Senior Marketing Designer.
We estimate needing 10-15 hrs/week. Availability during EST working hours is preferred, but we can flex within North/South American time zones if needed.
How You’ll Make an Impact Here:
- You’ll create visually appealing and performant assets for paid social, pulling inspiration from the latest ad trends on social networks (Instagram, TikTok and Facebook).
- You’ll use insights from testing results (CTR, CPI, CPA and ROI) to make new concepts as well as iterations.
- You’ll primarily focus on developing and designing statics and short video ad assets for the Balance app (~70% of your hours), with the remaining time spent doing the same for the Elevate app.
- 3+ years of experience as a digital advertising designer in paid social and/or direct response marketing
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, AfterEffects, Photoshop)
- Experienced in project management tools (such as, Notion, Asana, monday.com, Trello, or JIRA)
- Strong understanding of trending creative content on social platforms, especially TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates the latest ad trends, innovation, and creativity
- Ability to efficiently produce high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Comfortable being on camera
- Experience creating UGC content on TikTok
- Passion for ad design in the education and mental fitness vertical
- Familiar with basic marketing KPIs such as CTR, CVR, CPA and ROAS
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.
See more open positions at Elevate
Something looks off?