Senior Creative Strategist
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
We’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 60 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and winner of Google's Best App award, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
We’re looking for a Sr. Creative Strategist with an analytical mindset, strong communication and collaboration skills to run an effective creative engine for consistent creative wins.
The Growth Marketing team at Elevate is a lean, agile, and high-impact team driving ambitious company growth goals. Over the last couple of years, we scaled Elevate and Balance to over 60M downloads. You will be an integral member of the growth marketing team, and take our apps growth to the next level by bridging rigorous data analytics with creative thinking.
The ideal candidate has a strong desire to learn and to adapt, thrives in a fast pace, dynamic environment, and understands the nuances of performant paid social ads.
This is a fully remote position based anywhere in North or South America to ensure sufficient overlapping work hours with our current team.
How You'll Make an Impact Here:
- You will lead paid ad creative strategy for our consumer subscription apps
- You will build strategic creative roadmap and hypotheses that are based on paid social trends, testing results and audience segmentations.
- You will lead creative discussions around creative performance data, strategic insights and creative ideas, and bridging rigorous data analytics with creative thinking.
- You will be an in-house expert in writing performant ad copy/scripts.
- You will work closely with media buyers, designers, content and analytics team, absorbing ideas and insights from these key stakeholders, and balancing them with best practices.
- You will continuously look for ways to improve processes that will decrease creative development and turnaround time
- 4+ years in a creative strategy role or similar, analyzing and contextualizing data to inform creative, ad or brand strategy
- Experience with social media platforms (Meta, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Snap) in a marketing capacity, collaborating with design, data and media agencies and / or in-house marketing teams
- Deep understanding of how to automate processes and improve creative testing velocity while not sacrificing quality of creative concepts
- Strong track record of developing performant ad concepts
- Understanding of user acquisition funnels and digital marketing KPIs (CTR, CPA, ROAS)
- Knowledge in data analysis and ability to make data-driven decisions using data analytic tools such as Excel Gsheet, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong cross-functional collaborator with highly effective communication skills
- Go-getter and master researcher - proactively look for answers
- Media buying experiences
- Passion for education, mental fitness, and/or mobile apps
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave
- Annual company meetup in a fun location
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.