Dealer Implementation Quality Assurance
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
AutoFi is the leading provider of digital commerce technology that powers the sales and finance experiences for the most innovative brands and dealers in automotive. The AutoFi platform enables a more transactional buying experience with $4B in funded loans processed through AutoFi annually. AutoFi’s dynamic selling platform empowers dealers to sell vehicles more efficiently and profitably, both online and in the showroom.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information, visit www.autofi.com.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Dealer Implementations, the Dealer Implementation Quality Assurance role plays an integral part in ensuring our Dealer Partners’s Programs are functioning as required and intended for a successful launch. In this role, you will partner with other members of the Dealer Implementations team, Dealership personnel, their associates and vendors to complete end-to-end testing of program parameters and configurations against expected outcomes. You will develop, maintain and follow QA processes and procedures, log and communicate findings, and take action where necessary to ensure the highest level of quality for both our Dealer Implementations activities and the Client Programs launching through then.
Dealer Implementations is devoted to receiving and caring for net-new Dealer Partners as well as product upsells to existing Dealer Partners that originate through the Sales organization. They work with Dealers and their representatives to ensure that all aspects of their Program with AutoFi are appropriately configured for a successful launch, from basic configurations/feature enablement all the way through to complex integrations and related testing. They are subject matter experts with a deep understanding of how to use, speak to and configure AutoFi’s product suite to best meet our Dealer Partner’s requirements.
An ideal candidate will be a methodical, highly organized individual with strong communication and time management skills, who is exceptionally detail oriented and able to work effectively with highly technical and non-technical teams alike. They will have a strong technical aptitude with the ability to work with APIs, JSON, XML, CSS and HTML in a cross-functional, fast paced environment.
- Participate in building a transparent, cohesive and collaborative team environment with a culture of open communication, sharing and feedback.
- Create and build upon a QA program that ensures all new Dealer Implementations are tested end-to-end and successfully pass all required criteria prior to launch (Go Live).
- Develop and maintain QA procedures inclusive of repeatable frameworks, automation, test plans and logs, working with members of the QA team both within the Dealer Implementations team and cross-functionally to ensure policies, procedures and core processes are understood.
- Complete quality assurance testing against all configurations and integrations encompassed in the Dealership Implementation experience against expected outcomes, inclusive of working with APIs, reviewing and manipulating CSS, HTML, JSON and XML.
- Partner closely with Dealer Onboarding and Configuration Specialists to resolve Dealer program inaccuracies, conduct root cause analysis to determine and implement systematic solutions where applicable.
- Escalate issues affecting the successful onboarding, configuration and testing of Dealer Partner Programs as necessary to the appropriate stakeholders for full resolution.
- Capture and monitor Product issues impacting Dealer Implementations, maintaining logs and reporting to ensure visibility and understanding.
- Respond promptly and professionally to internal and external inquiries related to Dealer Implementations QA activities both verbally and in writing, following up as needed towards a satisfactory outcome.
- Develop documentation and reference materials in support of QA procedures and activities related to the successful launch of Dealership programs.
- Identify common needs and challenges, and work with the team to establish repeatable best practices for handling, mitigating or transitioning these items as appropriate.
- Recommend new or revised procedures for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of day to day configuration and integrations procedures.
- Work cross-departmentally to assist in the development and enhancement of best practices and processes towards effectively supporting our Dealer Partners in a consistent, efficient fashion throughout their lifecycle.
- 3-5 years experience working with SaaS solutions, APIs, JSON and Website programming
- 2-3 years experience working in Quality Assurance type roles
- Proven experience working with API calls, as well as reading/writing JSON, XML, CSS and HTML required
- Deep knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods and tools
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, with excellent organization, time management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with car dealership business models and related roles/responsibilities preferred but not required
- Ability to work well with technical and non-technical team members at various levels, ranging from support to development
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, and ability to navigate challenging internal/external situations
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works well both independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Jira, Salesforce, and Postman considered an asset
- Automotive industry experience is a big plus!
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.